People from a variety of businesses, trades and professions visit us by coming along to one of our weekly breakfast meetings. Normally in the Surrey Suite of the Hoebridge Golf Centre on the outskirts of Woking, Surrey. But currently online.
After a period of meeting online we are back to meeting face to face. If you would like to experience our in-person networking then do come along – we would love to meet you.
What to Expect
Plan to arrive on a Tuesday morning between 6.30am and 6.40am, the meeting will finish by 8.30am.
Below is a brief overview of what to expect.
- 6.30am – 7.00am – Open Networking; introductions and a chance to mingle and chat with current members and this weeks visitors over tea/coffee.
- 7.00am – 7.15am – Breakfast is served; offering your choice of items from egg and bacon to a full English cooked breakfast
- 7.15am – 7.25am – Meeting opens with the Leadership Team being introduced. Then an education slot.
- 7.25am – 7.50am – Each member spends 60 seconds briefly educating other members and visitors about the service they provide, and what sort of referrals they are looking for. After this, you together with other visitors also have the same opportunity to talk about your business for 60 seconds.
- 7.50am – 8.00am – 10 minute presentation; one member each week is given an opportunity to present a more detailed overview of their business.
- 8.00am – 8.25am – Referrals! This is where each member gets the chance to give out and receive qualified business referrals to/from other members and visitors.
- 8.25am – 8.30am – Announcements, close of meeting.
What to Bring
To make the most of your visit please bring the following with you:
- Plenty of business cards – You will have a chance to network and pass your business cards round to all members and other visitors.
- A 60 second synopsis of your business – You will also get chance to tell us what area of business you are in and how we could help you.
- Take a look at our 60 secs Ed slot for advice on creating a great 60 secs for your business
- There is a small contribution towards the meeting room hire, tea/coffee and breakfast.
- A bit of prior knowledge! – As you are already on this site why not take a look at our members page? You might be able to identify some good potential suppliers and clients to look out for at the meeting.
All visitors are welcome and there is nothing better than participation to see for oneself how word of mouth referrals can be one of the most powerful and cost effective ways of getting new business.