Some great advice from the Business Coach in our group – Colin McLachlan of Chrysalis Partners
- Create a safe environment for employees – offer training
- How will visitors/customers perceive your working conditions?
- Check on employee welfare – communicate often, return to work options & offer training
Communicate to your customers/clients
- Think about the content!
- Tone of message
- Demonstrate you value them – think about an offer ; consider bundling
- Remind your customers why they should be buying from you (differentiator/USP)
Strengthen your Marketing
- Review & improve effectiveness of marketing materials; e.g. Social Proof – Testimonials!
- Have a Marketing Activity Plan (short term and mid-term)
- Seek many avenues of acquiring leads
- Measure what is working
Adapt and be creative
Act with a Sense of Urgency
- Be ahead of the competition and seize the opportunity